From chic Hamptons family resort to serene beaches; Here is your travel plan for an amazing getaway in Hampton Bays.
When it comes mini weekend getaways and Hamptons family resort, the Hamptons are considered an ideal destination. For its pristine public beaches, calm waters, sophisticated Hampton’s resorts and many other attractions. Montauk, a lively hamlet perched at the end of the South Fork of Long Island. Is one such irresistible allure of the East End that is capable of providing an electrifying yet relaxing break. Whether you’re traveling alone, with friends or your family.
So, without further ado, here we have a couple of spot-on activities and travel recommendations. That will make your weekend escape a success.
- After your long drive to the beautiful beach town, the first thing you would want to do is stretch your legs and unwind yourself. So, rent a road bike from the town and take a leisurely bike ride. Through the Hampton Bays to the popular Montauk Point, the historic lighthouse at the end of the island.
- When there, hike along the cliff-top trail to enjoy the views of the tranquil Atlantic Ocean. Do not forget to take pictures around the lush green Montauk Point’s and State Park area.
Hamptons family resort
- When done with biking, hiking and sightseeing. Get your feet moving to Ditch Plains, the wide beach lined by jagged cliffs. The beach is quite popular amidst surfers and if you’re not already a good surfer. You can get your lessons at Sunset Surf Shek.
- While enjoying the sand, sunset and immaculate ocean waters, it is natural for any traveler to crave seafood. East by Northeast, an Asian-fusion restaurant and bar, where you can not only enjoy local cocktails. But also the panoramic views of Fort Pond, is a go-to option if you’re traveling without kids.
- For a more family-friend eating experience, a casual waterfront setting and scrumptious seafood at the same time, head to Navy Beach. The beach eatery with outdoor seats offers delicious corn chowder. Lobster pot pie, buttermilk fried chicken and includes burgers, fish, chips, lime juice in its kids menu.
- Bay watch hotel offers a number of accommodations ranging from laid-back studio apartments to classic suites. However, it is recommended to book your stay in one of the Booking online hamptons. The Hamptons have a lot more options including weekend getaway-centrist cottages. Private bungalows and suites that offer luxury facilities at affordable prices.
The Bottom Line.
If you’re a weekend traveler looking for some extraordinary beach fun. Water adventures and seafood eating experiences, Hampton Bays is your ultimate destination. Follow the itinerary and do not hesitate to make changes and additions to your plan. Make the jaunt even more exciting and pleasurable. To your favorite Hamptons family resort at the Hampton Bays.